RS MEANS Labor Rates for the Construction Industry 2017 Book
Labor Rates for the Construction Industry 2016 provides a quick, convenient way to obtain current union wage rates for every major metropolitan area in the United States and Canada. Wage rates listed are either the actual negotiated union rates or a reliable estimate for 46 trades and scope of work activities defined for each of 35 major construction trades.
What you’ll find inside:
- Thousands of building assembly and component costs – completely updated for 2016
- Square foot costs for nearly 60 standard building types
- City Cost Index and Location Factors for over 930 U.S. and Canadian locations
- Updated reference information and cost-planning guidelines
- Estimating forms arranged using UNIFORMAT II project breakdown
- Wages change every year, and it is important to have completely updated wage rates when estimating construction projects
- Overtime, overhead and insurance considerations
This versatile manual is ideally suited for making comparisons between cities and combinations of cities, and for rapidly determining wage scales above or below national averages. The special index lets you convert the national average labor figures in Building Construction Cost Data 2016 to local labor costs by individual trades. The 2016 edition also includes FREE quarterly updates via email – a comprehensive quarterly report on market indicators and construction price trends.
Out of stock